- Fire Department Search
An online search of all fire departments and similar entities
Fire Protection Districts Information
The Office of the State Fire Marshal is not involved with formation, operations, dissolutions "ect." of Fire Districts or Fire Departments.
The process to establish or dissolve a fire protection district can be found in the Illinois Fire Protection District Act.
The Illinois Association of Fire Protection Districts may also be of assistance providing additional information. They can be reached at 217.525.6620 or by visiting their website (http://www.iafpd.org).
Aboveground Storage Tanks (AST)
Boiler Safety Division
- Certificate of Inspection Online Invoice Payments
- Request a Boiler or Pressure Vessel Inspection (Online Form) General Public use ONLY, please
- Information Change Request (Online Form)
- Insurance Company First Time Inspection Request (Online Form) Insurance Inspector use ONLY, please.
- Conveyance Registration Online Invoice Payments
- Certificate of Operation Online Invoice Payments
- Contractor License
- Inspection Company License
- Elevator Inspector License
- Elevator Mechanic License
- Elevator Apprentice/Helper License
- Search Elevator Locations
- Elevator Certificates and Registration Applications -- Coming Soon
Elevator Maintenance Authorization
For conveyance owners that have not registered their elevators or have new installations
Firefighters Certification and Training System
- PS&E Web Access Portal / Firefighter Login
The division of Personnel, Training, and Education maintains a database of firefighter education and certifications.
Fire Equipment Distributors
Fire Sprinkler Contractors
Underground Storage Tank (UST) Information
UST Contractor Systems
Create and submit license and permit applications on-line and pay applicable fees.
Allows increased flexibility in the scheduling of permitted activities.
- Log in to your contractor account
- Create and submit new permit applications and pay applicable fees When logged in, go to menu item. . .Permits/Scheduling --> Permit Applications
- Cancel, amend, or extend granted permits and pay applicable fee When logged in, go to menu item. . .Permits/Scheduling --> Permit Amend/Extend
- Renew licenses, update insurance, update employee information, and pay applicable fees