- Fire Department Search
An online search of all fire departments and similar entities
Aboveground Storage Tanks (AST)
Boiler Safety Division
- Certificate of Inspection Online Invoice Payments
- Request a Boiler or Pressure Vessel Inspection (Online Form) General Public use ONLY, please
- Information Change Request (Online Form)
- Insurance Company First Time Inspection Request (Online Form) Insurance Inspector use ONLY, please.
- Conveyance Registration Online Invoice Payments
- Certificate of Operation Online Invoice Payments
- Contractor License
- Inspection Company License
- Elevator Inspector License
- Elevator Mechanic License
- Elevator Apprentice/Helper License
- Search Elevator Locations
- Elevator Certificates and Registration Applications -- Coming Soon
Elevator Maintenance Authorization
For conveyance owners that have not registered their elevators or have new installations
Firefighters Certification and Training System
- PS&E Web Access Portal / Firefighter Login
The division of Personnel, Training, and Education maintains a database of firefighter education and certifications.
Fire Equipment Distributors
Fire Sprinkler Contractors
Underground Storage Tank (UST) Information
UST Contractor Systems
Create and submit license and permit applications on-line and pay applicable fees.
Allows increased flexibility in the scheduling of permitted activities.
- Log in to your contractor account
- Create and submit new permit applications and pay applicable fees When logged in, go to menu item. . .Permits/Scheduling --> Permit Applications
- Cancel, amend, or extend granted permits and pay applicable fee When logged in, go to menu item. . .Permits/Scheduling --> Permit Amend/Extend
- Renew licenses, update insurance, update employee information, and pay applicable fees