Forms (PDF Fillable)
How to Open PDF Forms
Please use Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat to open PDF forms. Web Browsers such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari do not support fillable forms.
- If you already have Adobe Acrobat software installed, skip to step 2. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro , download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Locate the form in your browser.
- Right click on a link to a PDF form.
- From the pop-up menu, pick "Save link as" or "Download linked file."
- Choose where to save the form on your computer (e.g., My Documents, Downloads, etc.).
- Go to where you just saved the form and right click on the file.
- From the menu that pops up, pick "Open with" and then "Adobe Acrobat Reader" or "Adobe Acrobat Pro" whichever Adobe Acrobat software you have installed on your computer.