State Fire Marshal Forms
How to Open PDF Forms
Please use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Adobe Acrobat DC to open PDF forms. Web Browsers such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari do not support fillable forms.
- If you already have Adobe Acrobat software installed, skip to step 2. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Locate the form in your browser.
- Right click on a link to a PDF form.
- From the pop-up menu, pick "Save link as" or "Download linked file."
- Choose where to save the form on your computer (e.g., My Documents, Downloads, etc.).
- Go to where you just saved the form and right click on the file.
- From the menu that pops up, pick "Open with" and then "Adobe Acrobat Reader DC" or "Adobe Acrobat DC" whichever Adobe Acrobat software you have installed on your computer.